Sign up for the international member sessions November 201907 November 2019
From 12 to 26 November, the Members’ Council organizes a new round of member sessions in The Netherlands, Kenya, Ethiopia, Israel and Germany. This is the time for members to discuss the most important cooperative themes. Have you already registered?
The Members' Council is the link between the members, the Management Board and the Supervisory Board and it consults members during interactive consultation sessions. The outcomes form the basis of the discussion that the Members' Council will have with the Management Board.
The agenda for the upcoming member sessions will be adapted to each region. The main focus is on three topics:
- Put everything you want to discuss on the table; also concerns and points for improvement
- Discuss with the Management and the Supervisory Board the status of the company.
- Give your opinion on how best to work towards 100% digital transactions
Sign up now!
You can register now for the international member sessions. Please find below the dates, locations and registration details for the sessions outside The Netherlands:
- Monday 18th November at 09:00 a.m., Ramada Hotel in Addis
Registration via Bezawit Teklehaimanot: BezawitTeklehaimanot@royalfloraholland.com
- Wednesday 20 November at 11:00 a.m., Kongoni in Nanyuki
- Thursday 21 November at 10:00 a.m., Enashipai in Naivasha
Registration via Anita Mureithi: AnitaMureithi@royalfloraholland.com
- Wednesday 20 November at 18:00 p.m., Versuchzentrum Gartenbau, Hans Tenhaeffstrasse 41 in Straelen
- Sign up here
- Monday 25 November at 16:00 p.m., Givat Chen
- Tuesday 26 November at 10.30 p.m., Talme Yosef
Registration via Yaron Kohavi: YaronKohavi@royalfloraholland.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Members' Council
More related news
- 20 January 2020
- 12 December 2019
- 09 December 2019
Always up to date with the latest news? Sign up for our weekly digital newsletter.
Do not display againSubscribe